About Chasing Green
Chasing Green is run by by a group whose goal is to share the simple message that ordinary people can positively impact our world in their everyday lives.
What We Believe:
- Most people want to do good by the planet, but
they’re often unsure where and how to start: it seems overwhelming and/or too
- We all crawl before we walk; we
can’t expect people to just wake up one day and immediately be
- By offering small steps towards going green, we
hope to give people a starting point and a source of inspiration. We are
advocates of the proverbial “well, I can do that!” moment.
- Everyone is on a journey to become more
eco-friendly; none of us can say we’ve truly reached the destination yet.
- Those who are further along on their green
journey should encourage and help those just starting out.
- Individual voices, even silent actions, can make
a big difference.
What We Do:
- Strive to present open, honest discussion on environmental issues.
- Encourage individuals to see the big picture of life on planet earth.
- Educate how each and every one of us can make a difference at home, work, school, etc…
- Support businesses in learning how to be profitable and environmentally conscious at the same time.
You are invited to share your thoughts, information or concerns with Chasing Green. We are eager to hear your environmental tips, suggestions of what we could cover more fully and even your opinion when you think we have missed the mark. Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1644 Plaza Way #411
Walla Walla, WA 99362